Our Logo

Our Logo
Action...Drama...Machinima...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Reaons for Delays...

I know I hae not been uploading videos as frequently as I used too, and there is a reason.

1. My family has been getting together numerous times out of the week for reunions and summer celebratons, such as visiting Dounrey Park, Florida vacation etc. This time draws away from my machinima work.

2. I am currently in the process of having my braces removed, so numerous orthedontic appointments are necessary, also takin time away. I also visit a charopractor for problems with my back, but that's personal.

3. My friends come around from time to time so we can hang out, and I'm not going to ignore them just to make machinima. Plus, I've been getting into airsoft so...yeah.

4. School's coming back, and I have no doubt, when Halo: Reach comes out, I will be on with my machinima, but if I do not finish my Halo 3 machinimas by then, I might have to abandon them unfortunately. :( sry, but interest only lasts a long time.

-Memphiston

No comments:

Post a Comment